Re: Who else wants a TR4 works rally car?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Who else wants a TR4 works rally car?
From: Nicholas Wolf <nwolf@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 11:34:53 -0700 (PDT)
Put me on the list!  Powder blue is just fine.
   I think Revington TR sells most of the parts these days, except for the
infamous Silverstone (8-spoke) wheels.  And they were thinking about making
exact reproductions of those a few years ago - even went so far as to list them
on their website with a part number (but no price).  When I contacted them they
said they'd changed their minds and wouldn't be selling the wheels because they
were so expensive to produce, no one would be willing to pay the price they'd
have to charge.
   Ha!
-Nick
P.S. I already have the wheels (not for sale), so maybe you could give me a
discount on the rally car...

>Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:13:15 -0600
>From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
>Subject: Who else wants a TR4 works rally car?