Who else wants a TR4 works rally car?

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who else wants a TR4 works rally car?
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:13:15 -0600
Paul's question about skid plates makes me think, am I alone in Really
Really wanting a TR4 works rally car?

Seems to me a TR4 'ruggedized' to drive thousands of miles across harsh
Canadian roads, like in the old Shell 4000 rally, would be pretty sweet.
No offense to Canadians, I'm sure your roads are lovely now.

Sadly there is a shortage of real TR4 works cars, so I suppose I'd have
to build one. I know of a cheap, solid local project too. But I'm afraid
that when in a few years when I want to sell my sweet TR4 rally replica,
no-one will want it. So tell me, would you like to be on my waiting
list? :) Or am going to have to export it to Europe to get Brian Sanborn
money?

PS will powder blue be okay?

Steven Newell
Littleton, CO USA