Re: Who else wants a TR4 works rally car?

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Who else wants a TR4 works rally car?
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 09:31:55 -0700
Steven Newell wrote:

> But I'm afraid that when in a few years when I want to sell my sweet
> TR4 rally replica, no-one will want it. So tell me, would you like to
> be on my waiting list? :) Or am going to have to export it to Europe
> to get Brian Sanborn money?

TR4s are common enough and a correct rally replica novel enough that I
do not think this would limit the resale potential.  As for 'Brian
Sanborn money'... Brian did really well, time will tell if this is a trend.

> PS will powder blue be okay?

Perfect.  Bash the right front wing and you'll have a nice replica of
the Harold Hamblin entry in the '63 Monte Carlo Rally (except it was RHD).

Geo