Re: VTR Site Restricted

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR Site Restricted
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 22:15:45 -0400
At 12:13 PM 5/20/2005, Bob Danielson wrote:
>When/why did VTR.org decide to restrict the maintenance section to members
>only? Did the people who wrote these articles know that distribution was
>going to be restricted and not available to everyone? I'm just curious for
>the rationale behind it.

Hello listers,

Earlier today I responded in detail to Bob Danielson's inquiry and copied
the list, but the reply never made it to the list, perhaps due to its
length.  If you are interested in reading my reply, it is at:
<http://www.vtr.org/danielsonReply.htm>.

Best regards,
Blake Discher, interim VTR webmaster