RE: VTR Site Restricted

To: "'Blake J. Discher'" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>,
Subject: RE: VTR Site Restricted
From: "Steve TR6" <stevestr6@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 20:15:39 -0700
Hi Blake-
  I think you may be mistaken. The more triumphs that are operational,
the broader potential for membership there is for VTR. Withholding the
maintenance pages seems like cutting off your nose to spite your face.
But I fully support your right to govern your site as you see fit.

I actually preferred the Buckeye pages anyway to tell you the truth. Now
to business:

I am not a member of VTR and now I don't plan to be but I am contributor
of one of your maintenance articles. As I am a non-member, please remove
this one from your site:

1. Vintage Triumph Register - VTR
. Jamie Barnhardt, Steve Benelisha, Jim Bosley, Robert Carley, . A
broken bonnet release cable on the TR4-TR6 can cause no end of
difficulty in getting .
www.vtr.org/maintain/stuck-bonnet.shtml - 10 KB

Thank you.
Steve Benelisha
'74 TR6 (ask me anything and I will tell you what I know - for free).