RE: VTR Site Restricted

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: VTR Site Restricted
From: "John Runge" <johnrunge1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 07:40:01 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
 Hi Listeria Street,

Has anyone tried to print from the maintenance book pages?

I tried a couple of times and found that the pages "run on" and I lose data
on the bottom of the page.
Additionally, the font is tiny forcing me to cut and paste and then reformat
each article (not getting any younger, and we all know the eyes are the
second thing to go).

I'm probably doing something wrong (my wife always says that) if so, tell me
how to do it right.

Thanks

John