VTR and Triumphest.

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR and Triumphest.
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 06:55:37 -0700
If I recall corectly the 2006 VTR convention is scheduled to be in
Dallas/Ft. Worth in June.  One of my friends lives there and says the
temps will be in the triple digits that time of years.  Where is the
logic in that.

I attended Triumphest last year and plan to attend again this year.  My
son and I had a wonderful time and were very comfortable with the
response to my V8 TR3A.  However, if the comments here about the VTR
people being elitiest and purist are correct I will probably cancel my
plans for their convention.
--
        Best Regards,
        Tom