RE: VTR and Triumphest.

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>, "'T. S. White'"
Subject: RE: VTR and Triumphest.
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:33:24 -0700
Not sure about "tongue in cheek" but there was a big smile on my
face, I don't really look "down" on Spits Joe ... well ... maybe
sometimes ... No Joe ... just yanking your chain ... and hopefully
getting folks to ease up ... there is way too much tension in the
World, without our little group getting so wound up  ... I am with
TeriAnn ... lighten up, it is not the end of LBCs as we know them,
give VTR the chance to "digest" what has been said, and maybe they
won't choke on it ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L