RE: VTR and Triumphest.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: VTR and Triumphest.
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 11:28:58 -0700
> The Funcourse is what we used to call a "Gimmick" ralley.

Tom, I assume this is a joke of some sort, but I don't get it ... I can't
see any resemblance at all between the Funcours and a gimmick rally.

>  It is three
> hours of driving around trying to answer obscure questions about the
> route.

Perhaps you mean looking for the area where the Funcours is being held ?

A gimmick rally is sometimes part of Triumphest, and it's sometimes called a
Fun Rallye, but the Funcours is something different (and is always part of
TRfest).

Randall