RE: Spitfires

To: "'Randall'" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spitfires
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 17:03:16 -0700
Randall,

What do you mean, I should come sometime?  I have been to every
Triumphest since I moved to AZ in 1999.  You can't say that!  :)

I won't be going to the one in San Diego this year because they don't
feel the need to put on an Autocross.

About the board backing your hosting a VTR, if you actually host a VTR,
then it will indeed require membership, and they will definitely get
behind that.

I think that this feud between the California clubs and the VTR has gone
on long enough and someone needs to put away childish emotions and start
thinking about the good of the Triumph community.

Cheers,

Joe