RE: Spitfires

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spitfires
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 17:00:31 -0700
> and the east coast cities are an average of 864 miles farther away.

Making Breckenridge only 432 miles from the center (using your numbers),
which ain't much compared to 3000 from here to Portland, ME.  Or the
distance from here to the nearest ever VTR.

> Right you are! I guess we'd better start lobbying for a bridge to
> Hawaii

You're the one who said to look at a *full* map.  I already said I was only
considering the lower 48.

Oh, and BTW, it's quite possible to drive from Anchorage, 150 W, which still
puts Breckenridge in the eastern half.
<G>

Randall