Electronic ignition

To: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electronic ignition
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 17:36:09 -0700
I have been thinking about installing an electronic ignition in my TR250.

I have been a staunch supporter of the stock set-up, but have read much
about the benefits of these products and as they are relatively inexpensive,
I wanted to investigate them.

I have seen and read some information on three products:
Pertronix
Crane
Ignitor

I would appreciate hearing from any users of these products (or any
others!), both pro and con. Any comments on the ease of installation,
reliability (or non-!), support from the manufacturer, etc. would be
appreciated very much!

TIA,

Jim Bauder
'68 TR250, CD47L