Re: Electronic Ignition

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electronic Ignition
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 19:34:04 -0700
Uncle Jack,

On my first unit, the magnets in the collar came unglued, went askew, and ,
apparantly that doesn't help the plugs fire at the right time. Took a while
to figure that one out.

I got a replacement collar, waited awhile before actually installing it, but
not that long for the car to start running badly again. Went back to points
and plan to stay with them.

Bob