Re: rebuild both AC & BCD fuel pumps?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rebuild both AC & BCD fuel pumps?
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 13:14:44 -0700
> Thanks for the great info TeriAnn,
> I'll give TRF a call regarding the TR mechanical fuel pump rebuild kit as
> they indicate they are the only vendor providing the critical oil seal for
>the
> diaphram shaft. (maybe it's a Turkey-made kit like you say, plus one TRF made
> seal).

The oil seal has been NLA for several years.  They very seldom go out
but if you loose one it would be nice to have a replacement in the
on-board tool kit.  Be sure to get a couple new sediment bowl seals.
That's an important one to carry a spare of.  Once the gas hardens one,
you can not get them to reseal.  That is right up there with a fan belt
for important on board spares.

TeriAnn