Re: Fw: Fw: rebuild both AC & BCD fuel pumps?

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: rebuild both AC & BCD fuel pumps?
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 20:54:38 -0700
> Take the fuel pump apart and move the cam arm and just look at how much
> it seals and how much open space you have, the slit opening is about 2
> inches in length, now if you want to call that a seal so be it,

Are we talking about the same part????

I'm referring to a flat circle, I don't recall it being 2 inches in dia.
that fits down in the center lower part of the housing.  It has a small
hole that the pump diaphragm shaft fits through??  A circular disc with
a round home in the centre that the diaphragm shaft goes through?  Sits
over the pump lever..  No slit opening bigger than the entire seal.

Something seems different in our descriptions.

TeriAnn