Troubled TR8

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Troubled TR8
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 20:48:24 EDT
Lady and Gentleman,
Start Your Engines!
That was for TeriAnn, and in her spirit I humbly ask for the advise of the
List.  Seems the TR8 likes to stay at 2500 Revs.  I think something is up with
those darn water chokes on the ZS Carbs.  They will not kick down as normal.
Letting it warm up I notice that the lines going to the chokes are still cold
whilst the rest of the lines are hot. Has anyone had a similar experience?  I
am
going to do a cooling system flush and all, should I rip into those chokes?
Thanks,
Darrell