RE: Differentiation of different choices for differential

To: <acekraut11@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Differentiation of different choices for differential
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 12:31:42 -0400
Hi Aaron:  Good advice that, but I'm finally getting the junk all cleared away
from the house. If my wife saw me drag in another old rust bucket I would wake
up dead one morning. Dead because her screaming would have deafened me so that
I would not have heard her sneaking up in the night holding a sharp knife.
:^)

Cheers,

Mark