Re: Differentiation of different choices for differential

To: mhooper@digiscreen.ca, tr3driver@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Differentiation of different choices for differential
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 15:58:27 EDT
In a message dated 7/5/2005 11:49:30 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
mhooper@digiscreen.ca writes:

My feet  fairly tremble in my boots at the thought of walking into a driveline
shop  and asking them to cut my shaft off  short.

Mark

But while you were there you could have it straightened and  balanced....;-)

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
94 F150
03  Beetle

To model our political system upon speculations of  lasting tranquility, is
to calculate on the weaker springs of the human  character.
---Alexander  Hamilton