TR6 engine in Washington, DC

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 engine in Washington, DC
From: "Dan Katz" <englishatwork@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 22:58:14 GMT
If anyone is interested, I have a TR6 engine of unknown year or condition
sitting in the basement. All I know is that it has been sitting there for
several years. I can send pictures. I posted this before- I was holding it for
someone from the list, but I don't have his email, and he never came to get it.
$75 This is in Washington, DC.