64 TR4 Clutch

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 64 TR4 Clutch
From: "Mike Katona" <mkatona@pinetel.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 17:13:27 -0700
I tried searching the archives but can't come up with my exact problem.  I
have replaced all of the internal parts to my clutch (those within the bell
housing) and I am still having the same problem, when I depress the clutch
pedal several times, usually on the 3 or 4th push the pedal is hard to the
top end and will not depress.  After a minute or 2 then I am able to repeat
the above.  About all that is left is the master and slave cylinders.
I did bleed the system before installing the new clutch parts.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
Mike Katona