Re: Leaking Carb Float

To: jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net
Subject: Re: Leaking Carb Float
From: stantr6@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:22:21 +0000
Jim,
I had a similar problem with the AC fuel pump - after a couple months, came out
to the garage to again smell gas - pulled air cleaner - carbs were dry.  Then
checked the pump - wet!  I had rebuilt the pump, as part of the overall
restoration, with a TRF kit.  Apparently, TRF had some bad diaprhagms in their
rebuild kits.  They replaced the diaphram, but another 5qts of Kendal oil was
diluted.
Stan