Re: [TR] Re: Supplemental Oil Line

To: "John Dombey" <jdombey@infoscapecorp.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: Supplemental Oil Line
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 15:23:39 -0400
Well John, you exposed me. I am sucker for looking cool under the hood, and
anywhere else on the car. (As long as its period additions) I liked the look
and felt it could only help not hurt. Had no conscious view of improving oil
flow to the rockers. With everything new who needed to worry. Wish I could
sit here and pretend I know as much as the experts on this list. I guess now
I'll have to pull my hat down and shuffle away.
Alex Manzo
72 TR6
59TR3A