[TR] TR3 Upper A-Arms

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 Upper A-Arms
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@tvwireless.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 09:20:43 -0700
     I am replacing the upper A-arms on the passenger side of my TR3A. The car
took a hard hit there long before I got it. Bad enough to bent the wheel hub
and tweak the lower A-arm mounts on the frame. I bought some NOS A-arms off of
Ebay. Turns out that one is different than the other, longer. Maybe for a
Spitfire or something. I won't know which is the right one until I take the
old one off. I might just figure out which is the correct one and change it
out. If the other A-arm matches up then I know that it is okay. I am also
changing out the fulcrum and the vertical link.
     I see that MOSS doesn't carry one of the A-arms. I might try TRF.
     Does anyone have an extra set of unabused A-arms that they would part
with?

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA

===     http://www.vtr.org