RE: [TR] Re: OT price of gas?

To: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Subject: RE: [TR] Re: OT price of gas?
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:36:17 -0400
Hi Eric:

Well, I imagine that the oil companies will be in the forefront of investment
into hydrogen and other methods when the tipping point is reached. They'd be
happier with their operations closer to home anyway.

I remember that my father bought my mother a shiny new Pontiac Astre in 1974
because it was a sports car that he could fill from bottom to top for less than
$5. Times sure do change.

Cheers,

Mark

P.S. What a sad fiasco that Pontiac turned out to be. It rotted out like a
paper box in a rain barrel. The original all aluminium engine, cylinders
included.