Re: [TR] TRF Summer Party

To: ZoboHerald@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TRF Summer Party
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 11:45:14 EDT
In a message dated 7/8/2006 3:04:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ZoboHerald@aol.com writes:

As a  marque club, VTR -- not surprisingly -- does put some emphasis on the
car show at the National Convention. But anyone who's been to more than  one
VTR
National quickly realizes that it's much more about the  friendships  that
stem from the mutual admiration of TRs, Spits,  Heralds, pre-war  Southern
Crosses, and the occasional Standard 8 DHC  or even Triumph-powered  Morgan
+4 or
Peerless!

Andy,
That is a true statement for sure.  I feel compelled to add that the  2005
VTR National winner of the TSD Rallye in Novice Class was Cecil Wise and  Doug
Birch driving a 1966 Vitesse.  How about That!  The TSD is one of  my favorite
events but I was skunked last year in the TR4.
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org