Re: [TR] Too big for a Tr3?

To: Paul Dorsey <dorpaul@negia.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Too big for a Tr3?
From: Bill McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 08:34:03 -0700
I am 6' 3, and never ever had a problem in a TR3 ever since my first one
back in 1959.  If I remember right, your knees just naturally fall off
to the side a bit.  The only problems I have heard about were with the
aftermarket new spring cases, which were too tall....
Regards, Bill

===     http://www.vtr.org