[TR] 123 Electronic Distributors

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] 123 Electronic Distributors
From: "BobDanielson" <75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:15:29 -0400
A few months ago someone posted an email about the 123 Distributor
(http://www.123ignition.nl/brand/Triumph.html) that is a drop in replacement
for the Lucas unit. The only problem was that it only worked with an
electronic Tach and not our mechanical ones. I emailed The Gauge Guys
(http://www.gaugeguys.com/) to see if anyone made an electronic tach to fit
a TR6 and they said that they can convert our mechanical tachs for
$225-$265. So now I'm curious if anyone has any experience with either the
123 Distributor or with The Guage Guys? Anyone ever convert their tach to
electronic?

Thanks

Bob Danielson
75 TR6  http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org