[TR] Re: ebay surrey top

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Re: ebay surrey top
From: David Brady <dmb993@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:28:38 -0400
Thanks for your help Alex, but sometimes you just know when
to bail, and I have that feeling now. Intuitively I know that I
don't want to do business with this person. The merchandise
is in the UK which really means I need to trust him every step
of the way - packaging, shipping, etc. I got a great deal. He
got seller's remorse. We're done. And, there's another one
on ebay; this time it's in Canada! Just can't seem to find one
in the USA!

Thanks
David Brady
TR250