Re: [TR] TR3A: Let sleeping bushings lie?

To: Kinderlehrer@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A: Let sleeping bushings lie?
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:24:15 -0400
 Bob,

 Nope. I use the same head for both propane and MAPP gas. It is a model by
Bernzomatic, the Bernzomatic
 Sure Fire Torch Head. According to the description it is "Self-igniting,
Instant on/off switch. Push button trigger, Operates in any position." $35 at
Home Depot. And it has a dial where you can turn the gas on and off, as well as
a button so you can leave the flame on without hands if you need two hands.

 According to the Bernzomatic web site:

 Almost any project can be done quicker and easier by using MAPP gas instead of
Propane.

 Here is a link on their web site that shows a comparison between MAPP Gas,
Propane and a few other gases:

 http://www.bernzomatic.com/bernzomatic/consumer/jhtml/gasTypeComparisons.jhtml

 Aaron
    Aaron Cropley