[TR] Convertible Top Installation

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Convertible Top Installation
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 09:12:47 -0400
Hello, everyone.

I've done my search of Archives, but can't seem to find what I need.

I have the convertible top (Sun Fast) and all the hardware for installation
today.  Then I realized, I don't know how to cut the fabric to receive the
lift the dot hardware.

I see a $70 dollar tool in the Moss catalog.  Is this it or are there
options?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A (TS 58667)  [Restored and running sweet.  Drove it for
nearly two hours yesterday for the first time!  No leaks, no smoke, no engine
misses, no vibrations, no steering wobbles, no grinding gears.  ...Ehr, but no
top.)
New Hampshire

===     http://www.vtr.org