Re: [TR] 3a horn wire question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] 3a horn wire question
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:45:07 EDT
In a message dated 8/9/2006 1:16:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tr3driver@comcast.net writes:

> The other brown/green wire makes a continuous run from each horn, through
> the harness, to the fuse block.  This wire is hot all the time.

Hey Randall,
You want to have a Hoot?  I found about that hot all the time wire when the
end of the choke cable on my TR3B somehow stuck into the wiring harness.  I was
in the square of downtown Hudson, OH with the Lucas Windtones blaring.  I had
to pull off, pop the bonnet and scratch my head for a while before I found
it.  Drew a nice size crowd and was quite embarrassed!
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org