[TR] 3a horn wire question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] 3a horn wire question
From: "Jim Wallace" <grandfatherjim@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 12:24:01 -0400
What is the routing of the one wire that comes from the horn to the wiring
harness?
I ask because I am in the process of making my own harness and need to
decide where to terminate its horn wire on each side - does the wire out of
the horn travel forward and connect to the harness out of sight under the
apron, or does the connector sit to the rear of the horn? I see that the
wire for the horn on my original harness (now resting on my basement floor)
is longer than the the rest and it doesn't quite make sense to me as I have
no pictures - and even less of a memory.
Thanks,
Jim Wallace

===     http://www.vtr.org