RE: [TR] TR4 Wire Wheel Adapter Removal

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] TR4 Wire Wheel Adapter Removal
From: "Ian" <Lbc.Resto@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 17:00:41 -0400
I way not have explained myself properly.  It is not the wheels that I am
trying to remove; they are already off.  It is the splined adapters that are
bolted to the front hubs.  When I try to undo the nuts the whole assembly
rotates (as it is designed to do).  I am looking for recommendations on the
best way to prevent the assembly from turning.

Thanks
Ian
62 TR4

===     http://www.vtr.org