RE: [TR] Re: Wind Wings for a TR4?

To: ElangTR4@aol.com
Subject: RE: [TR] Re: Wind Wings for a TR4?
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:32:45 -0400
Hmmm, wonder who that might be.

I sold a set to a gent down in FLA.  I had them installed on my TR250...came
with the car.  Bugged me to death.  Always having to pull them in when the
weather was crap.  As stated before they are nice to block the wind....so's
a surrey top!  The PO of my car had installed them.  I guess you have to cut
a few pieces of the fuzzy seal in order to install.  So, if you're like me &
you had a light tan fuzzy seal that was cut in 2 places, you'd be a little
bitter about it...yeah, I know, I bought the car.

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez