[TR] Herald Flags

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Herald Flags
From: "scotts junk" <smacsjunk@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:55:00 -0600
So we're at a club show recently, looking at a couple of the members Heralds
that display a badge made up of a pair of crossed flags. The question of
course arose as to the signifigance of the flags. The gathered wisdom in our
club (which seldom fails to resolve an issue) couldn't come up with an
explanation, so I'm turning to the collective wisdom of THE LIST. The flags
are, I belive, the signal flags for the letters Victor Sierra (also, and
hopefully of no signifigance signals for: I am reversing engines, I need
assistance).

I vaguely recall this being discussed before, but my feeble search
capabilities didn't find it.

===     http://www.vtr.org