Re: [TR] Rare Triumphs on eBay: Triumph Italia, Renown, Bond

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Rare Triumphs on eBay: Triumph Italia, Renown, Bond
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:46:12 -0400
Kinda looks like a TR 3 Temp Gauge which would make sense since it's an
Italian body on TR 3 running gear. If it is then it would be a capillary
tube type gauge and could well be overheated and the engines been turned
off. The gauge would still register the temperature. TR3's can overheat
pretty quickly if left to idle in the heat of the day. Most of the other
TR's will too.
JVV