[TR] TR3 schocks

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3 schocks
From: "acstults@juno.com" <acstults@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:31:32 GMT
I own 1962 TR3 B TCF 2353.  I was planning on putting on some new front
schocks soon and was thinking either Spax or Koni adjustables as
recommended by Roger Williams in "How to Improve Triumph TR2-TR3".

I was talking with my local mechanic (who knows British cars very well)
about the schocks and he said that the adjustables were not worth the
money for the TR3.  The springs are so stiff he says, that the cheap,
stock type replacements will do the job almost as well.

Any thoughts about that?

Allan Stults

===     http://www.vtr.org