Re: [TR] Pennsylvania inspection problem for 75 TR6

To: TOMJOANNMI@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Pennsylvania inspection problem for 75 TR6
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 11:33:18 EDT
In a message dated 8/27/2006 10:28:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tomjoannmi@aol.com writes:

They  claim that all cars in 1975 had to have a catalytic converter to
comply. I  am sure it never had one and I don't think any of the TR6
models ever had  one, including the 1976 model year. How can I go about
proving it to them  so they will inspect it?

==AM==
You're right; they're wrong! Perhaps a call to The Roadster Factory, or a
copy of their catalog or an original TR6 Spare Parts Catalog, might help?

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with   wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)

===     http://www.vtr.org