Re: [TR] 1/8" alum. foil padding

To: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>,triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] 1/8" alum. foil padding
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 10:30:50 -0500
Paul,

I'd use something that allowed me to remove the foil when I needed
to. You'd think that boy I'll never have to and then...you've a mess
to get it off, clean the goo off the metal, and replace all that was
damaged in removal.  It can be a nightmare and a real pita to remove.

My 2cents.

Doug

===     http://www.vtr.org