Re: [TR] 1/8" alum. foil padding

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] 1/8" alum. foil padding
From: "Jeff Fenwick" <jfenwick1@cogeco.ca>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 15:41:50 -0500
I was looking into Fatmat recently after getting a 2 x 2 inch sample at a
show.
Did some Googling, but the newsgroup post I came across seems to be in some
sort
of foreign language:

yo bra, my homboy is an installer and works with the fatmat all day bra,
the liquid is a rip if you don't clean properly, and the roll is bomb if you
double up, worx chron... just got my rolls yesterday, doin the whole ride
today, should be tight :smokin:

Can anyone translate this to English? ;-)
Jeff

===     http://www.vtr.org