[TR] Yellow Teflon Tape

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Yellow Teflon Tape
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:49:30 -0500
As I do this TBI conversion, I learn something new everyday. I always knew
that you shouldn't use plumber's Teflon tape in a gas environment but what I
didn't know is that there are different "flavors" of Teflon Tape. I just
updated my web site on the TBI conversion and show the Teflon Tape for use
in a solvent environment and one for use with gas.

BTW....I've been re-doing my site and trying to organize files and pictures
for easier editing so if you find any broken links or missing pictures
please let me know. Most of my past projects have been re-named so old
bookmarks won't work anymore.

Thanks

Bob

Bob Danielson