Re: [TR] Thinking of Getting a Modern Car

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Thinking of Getting a Modern Car
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:53:37 -0800
William Brewer wrote:
>      Strange as it seems, I have been contemplating getting a modern
> car. Now, before the flamers cry blasphemy, I wish to point out that I
> have a new job that is unbelievably cool

Congratulations!  If thats probably one of the coolest places to be in
the aircraft/spacecraft industry.

>      Anyone else on the list having the same mental tug of war?

Well, every once and a while I find myself thinking about a TR250 or a
Morris Traveler with a VW 1.9 diesel installed.

If I had lots of $$ and lived in the desert, I would probably give
serious thought to a BRG XK140 fixed head with a modern air conditioning
system.

TeriAnn
1960 Land Rover owned since 1978
1961 Triumph owned since 1986(the new car)

===     http://www.vtr.org