RE: [TR] TR4 Heaters

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] TR4 Heaters
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 21:56:33 -0500
> The heater in my 64 TR4 no longer works at all.  The fan, went out a year
> ago,
> making an ugly sounds, but I could still using the two other controls,
have
> heat.  I am not really familiar with this part of the TR4, especially
since
> lot is hidden.  I did spray some DW40 on the cables, thinking something
> might
> be stuck, but still not getting a warmth, and at 32F today it was a bit
> chilly
> on the usual Saturday drive.

I'm sure this isn't the problem, but because of the severity of
implications, I always check the water level first.  If coolant is low, it
won't heat anything, until of course it melts the engine....

Terry Smith '59 TR3A (tucked in for the winter, but may come out for a drive
tomorrow!)
New Hampshire

===     http://www.vtr.org