Re: [TR] TR4 Heaters

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 Heaters
From: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 22:18:49 -0500
----- Original Message -----

To: <timipurdy@citlink.net>;
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 9:06 PM

> In a message dated 12/16/2006 7:28:29 PM Central Standard Time,
> timipurdy@citlink.net writes:
> > The heater in my 64 TR4 no longer works at all.  The fan, went out a
year
> > ago

I agree with Dave M. on this.  To get your TR4 producing heat close the
vents with the thumb wheel on the dash, manually open the heater valve on
the right rear of the engine and lastly open the air vent in front of the
windscreen.

At just 32 degrees even with no fan motor, there will be more than enough
heat.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana
65 TR4A