Re: [TR] perception skeptics

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] perception skeptics
From: William McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:15:59 -0700
I change the oil in my 2005 Scion xB religiously every 15,000 miles.
I run Mobil 1 with a K&N oil filter, and at 90,000 miles have seen no
degradation of any kind.  The oil is light brown when I change it,
and the engine is squeaky clean inside!  Each oil change is expensive
(about $60), but at 15k miles cheaper than more frequent changes with
regular oil.  Regards to all for the Season!
Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson

===     http://www.vtr.org