Re: [TR] Concours rules, Used to be Carpet Mats

To: jimbyjove@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Concours rules, Used to be Carpet Mats
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:34:28 EST
In a message dated 1/15/2007 3:09:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jimbyjove@comcast.net writes:

You can  learn and take some pride in the experience.  You know in your  heart
all that kept you from  scoring better than a  trailer  queen was a rubbed
place on your air box cover.  Is that so bad?   You said you tried to end up
"with something that makes me happy." That  should be enough.  Please keep
sharing your vehicles, but don't always  expect validation from wins on the
show field.

Thats my  opinion.
Jim Coleman

One of my magazines once quoted a hobbyist who said "My trophy is in the
garage".

Best, Mike Moore

===     http://www.vtr.org