[TR] Gunst bearing grease

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net"
Subject: [TR] Gunst bearing grease
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 19:46:48 -0500
    I'm changing transmissions and intend to reuse my Gunst bearing as
it only has about 400 miles on it.  I don't have anymore of the grease
that came with it and the directions say to use a grease without any
solids.  I have a shelf full of different greases but I'm not sure what
to use.  I have some of the Prothane grease used for bushings, which is
clear and very sticky like the original grease.  Anyone have any
suggestions.  I really don't want to have to do this again anytime
soon.  Thanks.  John Mitchell  76 TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org