Re: [TR] Potential GT6 purchase

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Potential GT6 purchase
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 18:20:49 -0800 (PST)
Fit depends entirely on how you're built. I'm 6'2 and fit fine - but
I have a 32" inseam, which is possibly short for my height. Getting
in and out is an interesting challenge (put your right foot in
first). I found that using a smaller-than-stock steering wheel
made a *huge* difference.

I had good luck with Motorhead for parts.

Find out about the Triumph Sports Six Club in the UK.

Enjoy. They're great cars. Go easy on the gearbox.

===     http://www.vtr.org