Re: [TR] TR: suggestions for refinishing exhaust manifold

To: "Terry R Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR: suggestions for refinishing exhaust manifold
From: Ted <triumph66@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 22:53:09 -0500
For an alternative to Jet-Hot, try http://www.swaintech.com/ Swain Coating
up above Watkins Glen up Seneca lake as recommended in this Classic
Motorsports Volvo project.  NFI
TL
____________________________

1/7/2005  Swain Coating
1/7/2005<http://www.classicmotorsports.net/news.php?p=83> Filed under:
Volvo
142 <http://www.classicmotorsports.net/news.php?cat=5> by site admin @ 1:08
pm

We had our custom Kirk Racing header coated with Swain Coating's Thermal
Barrier coating. The folks at Swain coated both the inside and outside of
the header with their proprietary ceramic coating.

More information can be found here: Swain Coatings<http://www.swaintech.com/>

--
T.L.L.
1966 TR4A CTC 73139 LO