RE: [TR] '74 TR6 Starting woes

To: <mrv8q@aim.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] '74 TR6 Starting woes
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 08:31:00 -0500
Kevin,
Others more smart then I will probably give you some troubleshooting tips
but one of the many advantages of Dan's Maintenance Handbook is the step by
step troubleshooting procedures he supplies for most every electrical
problem you'll encounter.

Also, I documented on my web site my experience with installing his wire
harness and, if I can do it, anybody can. It appears overwhelming at first
but it's really pretty simple. I haven't had any electrical gremlins since
completing it over 2 years ago.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection